Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Welcome to my blog! 

I am an avid Pinterest user and have to admit some blog envy when I view the blogs that others have linked to for various craft projects, recipes, or home deco/DIY tutorials.  I have finally given in and created my own blog.  I won't pretend that my projects will resemble any of theirs.  In fact, I will probably be more of a collection of various "Pinterest fail" posts than anything else!  But, I take comfort in the fact that I am not the only one who probably feels slightly inferior when I compare my end results to those of the domestic genius ranks.  So, I invite you to follow my humble blog as I share my random musings with a variety of topics and tutorials of my own.  If nothing else, you can learn from my mistakes! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment