Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy New Year! I'm back after an unexpectedly long holiday break.  We have a large extended family, so our Christmas celebrations began about mid-month and ended on New Year's Eve.  It was an exhausting whirlwind, but we treasured the time we got to share with each family.  We are blessed with a lot of people who love us!

Friday Favorites this week is all about showing some love to craft sticks!  Totally strange, right?  I never said I was normal. ;)

I love using craft sticks.  They are versatile and inexpensive.  I will be posting tutorials throughout the coming week about ways that I have put craft sticks to work in our home/for our family.  My top 3 favorite ways to use them are:

> Prayer pot.  We write requests down on the craft sticks and then pray over them as a family.

> Chore "chart".  My dad helped me with the creation of this project.  It is on my hit list to put the final touches on it this weekend, so I am anxious to see the finished product!

> Boredom busters.  This is a new favorite for everyone in our house.  It can be a challenge to keep 4 kids of various ages all occupied and happy at once.

I hope you all have had a blessed week and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment